This comprehensive bundle comes with everything you need to bring PERMA+ Snapshot into the classroom, from teaching slides and notes to supplementary resources.
Integration into Current Instruction
- Are your students learning how to report information from their day? Try adding a PERMA+ Snapshot so that they can report on their wellbeing from the day.
- Are your students learning to identify emotions or actions in pictures? You might add in a program helping them to sort/identify photos across the elements of PERMA+.
- Are your students learning to self-monitor and/or self-regulate their emotions and behaviors? Try the PERMA+ Snapshot Blueprint as a way to help them monitor and regulate their wellbeing.
Modifications and Accommodations for Different Learning Levels
- Teach students to receptively and expressively identify, or sort pictures across each element fo PERMA+ (e.g., “point to a picture that demonstrates people in a positive relationship” or “show me the engaged students”).
- Teach students to receptively and expressively identify, or sort pictures within each element of PERMA+ (e.g., positive versus negative emotions, engaged versus disengaged individuals, positive versus not positive relationships).
- Provide students with a PERMA+ Snapshot that uses images rather than words. Have students drag a picture or their face to the appropriate rating across each element of PERMA+.